Thursday, February 4, 2010

Redesigning a connection

So I've decided that the only reason I go to school now is to graduate in the summer with my friends. If I ha it my way, my friends and I would stop going to school now, sit around and gossip, eat food, and bitch until college rolled around. Instead, we sit on the balcony at lunch and do, well, pretty much that. I go to physics, gym, math, English, and so on and I honestly see no point in me being there. I feel that I've learned all I possibly can from high school and am ready to go on and study at college. Yeah, sounds like a typical case of senioridus to me. The only cure? Graduation. And crack... jk.

So I've also been working on senior ex, the dumbest piece of shit idea BHS ever came up with. Such a waste of time. Nevertheless I've decided to run a film discussion at the library in March. We'll watch a documentary (Religulous by Bill Maher) an have a group discussion to follow it. So I'm using my blog to plug my film club thing to the like 3 readers of this blog.. the viewing will be on either March 5th or 12th... I'll let you all know and it's free and there will be food... the only reason any one will go anyway. So tell your friends...plz. Thanks homies!

I came up with this idea that after graduation, our friends group will go to Maine at my aunt's cottage for a week to just celebrate our freedom. I cant wait. It will be so fun. I think about it a lot. It's gonna be really weird in college not being with these people who I've spent so much time with, shared so much with, and really love- once we go off to college. I think I'll have withdraws. Hopefully this trip will bring us closer if that's even possible.

No comments: