Monday, August 10, 2009

Blah blah continued

Wheres:

Where does your best friend live? Corn town
Where did you last go? Chilis
Where did you last hang out? my house
Where do you go to school? BHS
Where is your favorite place to be? location? maine or disney.. with Tara
Where did you sleep last night? in my bed

FIVE DO’S/DOES:

Do you like someone right now? I Love her
Do you think anyone likes you? I hope so
Do you ever wish you were someone else? no way
Do you know the muffin man? .. who lives on drury lane?
Does the future scare you? not really
FOUR WHY’S:

Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)? I was just asked that by him the other night... I like a challange
Why did you get a myspace? my cousin wanted me to have one
Why did your parents give you the name you have? 1, It's Irish like me and 2. It's from a John Lennon song my mom likes
Why are you doing this survey? why not?
THREE IF’S:

If you could have one super power what would it be?? mind reader
If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? nahh
If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring? Tara Lee
TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? haha what es's.
Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? yeah

No comments: