Tuesday, August 25, 2009

EHHHHHHHHHH

Well the summer is ovah. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. I set such high expectations, try to plan so much in 2 months time. Then I am actually surprised when I haven't gotten anything I wanted to done. I wanted to go to Maine, Vermont, look at a few schools, go the the beach with all my friends for the day. I wanted to get my boat in the water and go around the sound with my friends, go to concerts, I wanted to do other things besides get up at 9 and spend my days inside a florescent lit building with my mom and bitchy aunt all day. I feel like I let myself down. I try to blame it on not having enough time but I dunno, it just sucks.

On the other hand, I was able to get a ton closer to the most special person ever. We had loads of fun together; I'd pick her up after work and we'd go back to my house and just lay in bed and talk and stuff. It was nice and it made this summer one of the best ones ever.

So we have to go back to school in 1 day. Great. I wanna sleep in and then blob around the house in my pjs and watch tv and read good books, not Crime and Punishment and hang out with Tara all day. Ehhh (hence the title). Oh well, such is life.
Night!

ps- expect more, frequent posts in the near future.

No comments: