Thursday, March 26, 2009

I busted down the pretext

I guess
My house after my job at the docks
3-26
I think they know
Nah, I'm too lazy
I think so...
Sorry ladies, I'm taken
Yeah
No
Hell yeah, I'm Survivor man' bffl
Actually, my sister
Whoring myself to pretty much anyone & I'm a guybrarian
My sister
Blue
Brown
Man, you one sexy motha shutchomouth
5-9
Tara, sometime today
Love 'em
Not really a secret
Tara
Florida
I have to choose?
Mom
15 minutes ish
It aint pretty
Nah
Hung out with my neighbor
For some of it
Kind of Spanish
K
7
Always
No I do it once or twice a year
My boxers and tshirt
She knows who she is
Funny and serious
Pearl Jam-State of Love and Trust
None
Nada
Nope
Not really, just any plaid
Watchmen
Yogurt
Orange soda
Yeah
? Idk
Again, she knows who she is:)
Sleeping
Nope
Pasta and sauce
What should I put on my blog?

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

yes, i know who i am...lol