Thursday, March 5, 2009

And love...Wish the world could go again with love

All I have to say is wow. Branford High is probably the most special (not the good kind) place EVER. I really cant wait to go to college now. Hopefully, once there, I can escape some of the redonkulous bull that high school holds. If I hear CAPT one more time, I may need to go find the inventor of CAPT and kick his ass. I mean, damage would be done. I would be like that chimp who attacked that lady, I'd go ape-shit. It's just such a waste of time, every one's time for that matter. Why we cant just go take the classes we want and forget about how to find the amount of days it takes Venus to rotate around the sun in earth hours or some bullshit like that is all beyond me. So yeah, CAPT can kiss my fat, white ass.

Also, since my last post I found out that I'm not going to Vermont until April 3rd. Yeah, I pretty pissed. But at least I'll get to go. Also, I'm going to see Watchmen on Saturday which looks pretty awesome. I love those kinds of movies so that should be a good time all around. Maybe tomorrow I'll drag Tara back to Ocean State Job lot to get some more 88 cent soda..I'm drinking the last one as I write this. So yeah, weekend is needed, even through we had a snow day and a mini day. Which reminds me, me neighbor and I made THE best sledding track on my hill ever. It'll be hard to remake that one. I was awesome and I wish I spent more time on it. Oh well, life goes on. I'm off to finally write my last AP Bio essay. See ya!

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

"can kiss my fat white ass" lol you deff took that from me and my momma, and you have a skinny white boy ass so that dont work