Thursday, March 19, 2009

As you pry, I thought that I’d forgotten

I know it's been a while since I've blogged (damn new verb). Let's see, what have I done since the last post. Well, not too much. I took the CAPT exams after a lot of confusion and retardedness amongst the faculty. I'm pretty sure they made the re-takes easier for us special juniors because they figured we're just too lazy to actually apply ourselves the second time around, so why bother failing them again?

Since then, I went with Colin and Mike to see Watchmen. That movie was awesomeness. Very graphic but very cool and with a plot that was actually vaguely interesting. Fun times ensued. Also, I've discovered a new love, Ocean State Joblot. As you all may or may not know, I love cheap stuff. This place is a cheap stuff goldmine. But every time we go, we see teachers from either Walsh or the high school. I think we're being followed. I saw my seventh grade Spanish teacher today whilst purchasing cheap but yummo soda. It was both weird and awkward. But apparently her and my other old teachers still talk about me. I didn't know I was so popular/special. Haha! So yeah, that's been fun.

I've also discovered a lot of new music these past few weeks. I've gotten into about 4 new bands. I have a little bit of music ADD, I get bored with the same songs on my iPod. Listening to lyrically rich songs has really sparked my desire to write creatively again. It has been a nice release for me in the past and now I feel a lot of inspiration. Maybe I'll share with y'all sometime. But for now you'll just have to deal with my regular blogging. See ya!

PS- Enjoy one of new bands I've "discovered"!(with some Darryl Hall mixed in for a nice seasoning...ooo!------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ01i0xIgCo

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

Wow this was deep Sean..lol jk

And yeah, it is like Old Teachers Without Lives Lot