Thursday, February 26, 2009

Like a sucker-punch to the gut of society

Welcome back to school time. I really wish we could just go to school for a week then have a week off. That seems fair, right? Since my return to school, I have discovered the following has magically fallen on my lap:
  1. I have an ass load of AP Bio work to do as always.
  2. I have to re-take math CAPT for two days next week.
  3. All the good teachers at school might be out of a job next year, thanks to the lovely, not so sought after budget cuts.
  4. And I have to present in English on a book I haven't read and probably wont.
  5. Also, I'm being forced to do 4 hours of SAT prep over the weekend. Yay.

All this, and I went to work for 3 hours AND still have a cold. Fun.

I don't want to be whiny (a little late for that though) and I actually hate whining but I like to use the blog to let out my frustrations sometimes. So sue me. Actually, don't b/c that would be the straw that breaks this camel's back.

Aside from all the bullshit at school, all is not too bad. Vermont is quickly approaching and I cant wait to get out of Branford for a few days. Actually, I could use a month or two but I have damn school to go to. I'm kind of done dealing with all the lameness at school. I had to go to about 5 higher-authorities to figure out what room I would take CAPT in. For one, fuck CAPT, fuck it with something big and sandpapery. Secondly, why are all these "higher ups" so incompetent (you all know who you are)? It all drives me a little crazy, insane in the membrane dawg. Yeah, long week it's been. I'm off to work on more COMPLETELY useless bio shiz. See ya soon!

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

Im sorry your week has been sucky.