Friday, February 20, 2009

It's like disco lemonade..yummo

It's official, I want more time off from school. I need more time so that I can lay in bed and do nothing all day long. I love doing that some times. But alas, I had to go to work and bring home le bacon. But I also had fun, going for Indian food and a hike with Tara and having loads o' _______. I also got to hang out with my friends Hanna and Jason who I never get to really see. We went bowling tonight and even though I lost both times, it was loads of fun. We cant all be professional bowlers like some (liars) we know(hint hint, not mentioning names). Anywho...

Spring needs to be here soon. I want to go on more hikes with a certain curly haired crazy person and just be outside. We're planning on going around the state to all these cool places where we can hike until our ankles swell. I want to that and get back out on my bike, something I love and miss. I used to ride my bike all year round before I got my car but now I clear the dust off of it once in a blue moon. That's going to change once it's warmer out and you'll all see me riding around town like I used to. You'll see, you'll all see muhahaha! Moving on...

Tomorrow (or today I guess, it's around 1 am) I'm going to the Rodger Williams Zoo in Rhode Island. So yeah, good times ahead. Then hopefully Tara and I will hang out if she's not still pissy with me.

Alrighty, I'm going to bed. Night (or morning)!

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

I'll only be pissy if you actually dont come see me..V_V And I want to go hiking con tu tambien. And in response to your fbook comment: yay! That will be fun, even though that hike will take like a week to accomplish.