Monday, February 9, 2009

We come together cuz I'm just like a cat (&cow)

It's been a few days since I last updated this blog of awesomeness; really because I haven't had much to report on (and still don't). What I've mostly done these past few days is hang out with Tara, go to Goodwill and smell all the poor and sift through some nasty shit, have dinner with Tara's kinda crazy but fun family, and go to work with the elderly at the library, making some sweet sweet moolah. Also, I picked my classes for next year and it's the first year that I'll actually have easy classes that I want to take. Classes like creative writing and journalism and film study, stuff I'm actually interested. I'm also taking AP English, which may be a bit o' a beotch but worth it (for me anyway).

We have Feb. vacation next week and it kind feels like an unnecessary thing right now, probably because I just got back from vacation. Nevertheless, I’m sure as hell not complaining:). Hopefully I'll get to go to Vermont for a few days with my neighbors and have loads o fun hanging around at home and w/ a certain person (yo mama). So yeah that should be a good week off and a good time.

As I write this post I have sitting on my desk about 2-3 hours worth of AP Bio work that I REALLY do not want to work on. Damn packets, damn essays, and damn Darwin and his dumb evolution theory. Yup so that's what I've been procrastinating over and probably will for another hour or so. Good stuff. Alright I'm off to think about working on it. See ya.

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

With MY momma? I think not, skankface