Saturday, February 14, 2009

You're why all the birds suddenly appear

I've been feeling an obligation to write again, I don't know why but I decided to follow through on my feeling. It has been a week full of working. I've been working endlessly on studying and getting work done for AP Bio, which kind of seems worthless at this point. It feels like a waste of time putting in all the time and effort I do into a class that gives me nothing but failure. From now on I've decided to stop putting extra effort into the work and studying mainly because I don't care. I realize that sounds slackery of me but biology isn't my main concern of area of interest so why bother, right?

Friday Tara y yo(nice espanol, huh?) went to Dragon East and had much desired Chinese food which was loads o fun, and yum. We went back and watched Anchorman (one of my favorite movies) and had more fun times. Tonight she had her b-day party and us and friends had fun and sat around and just hung out, something we all rarely do and something we should do more often.

I think in my last post I said I could wait a little bit longer before we got some time off from school. I was wrong. It's going to be nice no having to get up at 6:30 every day and I can hang around and see Tara besides in school and have loads o good times. So yeah, yay no school! I'm off, see ya!