Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Magic's in the music and the music's in me

I know you've been missing my random gibberish the past week while I was off gallivanting in Disney recapturing my youth. I'm back now feeling like shit because I caught a fucking cold on the last day of my trip. Oh well, I still had a great time. We kept busy the whole time go on and re-going on rides and walking around and just feeling at home. It's nice to be able to rely on that trip year after year. My family had a time share and we've been going for about 10 years and I still cant get enough of the place. I even discovered that I kind of sort of like football after watching the end of the super bowl at the ESPN club in Disney. It was weird and kind of mindless, but exciting nevertheless. Go figure.

I was hoping to return to less snow than when I left but the opposite took place instead, giving us a half day yesterday which turned out to be a good thing. It gave Tara and I more time to be together after 7 days of non-togetherness. It was good times, looking at deer in the back yard and watching The Office while she listened to me cough and blow my nose the whole time. If that aint love I don't know what is.

Also, my boss wouldn't let me go into work today because she didn't what to get sick and I was really pissed. I'm not cheap and I need me some moolah to support all them babies I had with those skanks haha.

Well I'm off to do some make up work and hack my congested brains out. Wanna join? Fun times on the SS Fail Boat for Lookout Lobo! Hoot Hoot! Night y'all!

PS Here's the funniest video EVAH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VywhM8YRPX4&NR=1

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

That video is weird. loll