Monday, November 10, 2008

It was a New Day Yesterday

How are you? I'm good. Anyway this past weekend I went with my family to Boston. We had a good time. I got to go the the Cheesecake Factory(the best factory EVER!) and go to the Science Museum which I always enjoy. We also visited Salem and went to the Witch Museum. I know this itinerary looks like the 8th grade field trip but we actually went to a bunch of other places like Copley Square and the Prudential building and other cool places. I think living in Boston would be cool for maybe a year, then I would want my woods and space and quiet back.

We have a weird schedule this week; no school Tuesday and a half day Wednesday but I'm not complaining, except I do have to write 8 essays by Friday but what ever. I'm in the mood for more cheesecake.

I know for the past few blogs I have forgotten to mention something vital but tonight I remembered, Colin sucks! There, I know you've all been waiting to see that again.

I'm off to write an essay or two, see ya later.

No comments: