Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nothing is easy, or is it?

Today I had an AP Bio test an usually I can tell if I did well or not afterwards. But this tie is different I have no idea how I did. Well I'll find out tomorrow. Also today, I got what I consider to be a bit of an ego boost. I know people may act like they don't have an ego and don't want anything to do with them, but that's a lie. Anyway, I got my English 11 honors essay back and the comments MOgren left were a real surprise. I didn't think what I wrote made any sense but I guess it did. She said I had an interesting way of looking at Walden and Thoreau in general and all this other stuff that really made me happy. I have been mulling the idea of majoring in English and becoming an English teacher or professor. Last year I didn't do very well for some reason but now it seems my writing has improved a bit and that is where the ego boost comes from. It's nice to know that the idea of becoming an English major isn't hopeless.

It has been cold out, just in case you didn't know.

Also, I have once again forgotten something important the past few blogs. Colin sucks.

I'm going to go eat and watch some House(it's lupus).

1 comment: