Monday, November 3, 2008

No School and I'm Feeling Fine

Well since my last post I have been a bit busy. I went trick or treating with my neighbor but I didn't get a lot of candy, which pissed me off but that was supplemented by cake and left over candy at home. Then after I did that my friends Hanna and Jay came over and we sat around and had a good time. Saturday brought me to work setting up for the library's 50th anniversary party with a bunch of old people which was boring, but I got free food so that made it better. Sunday I went hiking with Hanna and jay at Chatfield Hollow in Killingworth and we had a great time even though we got lost and ended up near the Madison shooting range which scared the crap out of me. I got all he gifts I asked for, even the harmonica which I must say, is awesome. I had to study for an AP Bio exam which took for ever but it's over for now and I'm glad. We have no school tomorrow and I have to work so I'm a little pissed but whatever.

Tomorrow is also election day, OBAMA '08! I'm feeling confident and America should feel that way at this time with all of the woes we as a country are facing. Anyway the next post better contain good outcomes from the election. Until then, keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: