Monday, November 17, 2008

It's been a hard day's night

And yes, I have been working like a dog and would like to go sleep like a log(Beatles reference FYI). I have been continuously working at the library moving crap for a holiday fair around and studying for AP Bio. But all hasn't been bad. This weekend I went to the Indian restaurant with my neighbor. I love all the spicy saucy combos! Then I worked but did get paid so that was good. Today Tara and I went hiking. It was loads. I got us lost a few times and led us to a lot of mud but we had a good time chatting and finding out we have a lot in common.

I need sleep. I'm to the point where all I can think about is the Calvin Cycle and sleep, damn.

I'm off to do both, see ya around.

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

it was loads of what? lol