Tuesday, January 27, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Bitches, Oh yeah!

So yeah, I am so happy right now for multiple reasons. I have no more school until next week. I'm done with midterms, hell yeah! They were brutalish. I studied my ass of, literally, it fell off and I had to go get it sewn back on and they found a crack in it and everything. Anyway so I'm glad they're done. Now I can go act like a kid in the biggest play place evah! I don't have to worry about anything except our flight being delayed, damn snow never fails to piss me off. I digress. Hopefully I can come back with some sort of tan to mask the glistening pail that winter brings along with cold. Good times:)

Don't miss me too much while I'm gone. I know it'll be rough but it's only 6 days haha. Then I'll be back to entertain y'all with my snarky and awesome bloggage. Woot! Well I'm off to see if my shorts still fit and that I have all the crap I need to have loads o _____:) See ya when I get back!

PS- Enjoy this tune. Think of me while you listen to it's awesomeness!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZ877Pc_G8

2 comments:

YourOwnCosette said...

Im gonna miss you..v_v And I actually really like that song, just not when anyone else but Heart sings it.

Superstar in My Own Mind said...

Enjoy the Florida sun while we're up here freezing our asses off...and stay away from that overpriced merchandise, that's how they get ya!!!