Thursday, December 25, 2008

Feliz Navidad Y'all!

Yay Christmas! I already miss it. It really happened too quickly but all was not bad. I got my mini fridge(oh yeah!), new awesome PC speakers with a sub woofer, some Cd's, and two DVDs, oh and clothes. So yeah it was awesome times all around. I had a good time with my family even if half of them were crocked. Actually that made it funnier to be with them. I'm going to the store tomorrow to get stuff to stock my fridge. Any suggestions(legal)? And also I get to have my sisters old huge flat screen monitor and newish cell phone b/c she got new laptop AND cell phone, WTF?! I don't get b/c she's been a bitch most of the year. Whatever, I cant complain too much. Well that's about it. Good times all around. Well, see you all soon, Merry Xmas!

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

Lol My sister got a cell phone too..she's ten! Who is she gonna call? Ghostbusters?