Thursday, December 11, 2008

Here in my sleepyhouse

I'm back. From where, you may ask, well from everywhere. It has been a busy week. I have been working al ot at the library. I've also been studying for AP Bio test which went okayish. It just feels like this week has gone by in a blur, slow and hazy(and no I wasn't high) more like unfocused, unattached from what I've been doing. So if I seemed a bit zombie like this week, well there's no real explanation for it. Maybe I need sleep or nutrients or more sleep and caffeine.

I'm going to the Bronx Zoo on Saturday (weather permitting) to go see the Holiday Lights show. You walk around and they have all cool light statues and stuff it's a lot of fun. Other than that, no solid idea of hat I'll spend my time doing. I should work on my Hawthorne essay but that requires me to exert unnecessary amounts of energy on a guy I don't really like that much. All his stories are the same ish. Although I will give him credit, he does talk about some creepy things.

I like the rain. It's splatter against the window is calming, soothing, and helps me sleep. So off I go, with the help of rain, hot chocolate, and maybe some music, to sleep. Night y'all.

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

Well, if you are acting like a zombie, that just gives me an excuse to sing Zombie to you..lol. Oh and excuse me, why was I not invited to the zoo? Tool. lol. jk.