Sunday, December 7, 2008

Used books, fat cats, and an artist named Sean

Well first of all, Jerry was hilarious! It was a great bday gift. I like how he shouts at things to express his anger towards them. That was jut the beginning of my weekend of fun. Saturday, I went to ginger bread house making with my neighbor (who's 11). I woke up late but I still managed to get there not too late. Then I drove him to his dad's house in the middle of nowhere Guilford and got lost on the way home. Then Tara, Jenna, and Colin came over to my house only to discover I have a psycho sister who is very possessive of her Xbox. We played Life and go fish but quickly tired of both. Dinner at the diner followed but we realized we had some extra time before we went to go see The Crucible so we went to Jenna and sat in her library while Colin Facebook stalked weird people. We saw the play which was fun times, very well done. Then today we went to the book barn in Niantic. It's my kind of place with all the books and cats and goats. So yeah it was loads of fun and I hope we do it again soon.

Now I have to go write 5 essays and do a packet for AP Bio, yay. See ya later.