Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to MY HOUSE, not yours:)

Tonight was grrrreat(best cereal, best tiger). Tara and I went to the Fantasy of Lights which was fantablulous...and exactly as I remembered it to be. But before that we got hot chocolate and I touched the lady at the DD's arm b/c she said it was cold and I didn't believe her. I'm a believer now haha. After the light show we drove around and almost got lost in New Haven and then I took her (Tara, not the Dunkin Doughnuts girl) to see some houses near my house with awesome light displays and then we sat in her driveway, drew on my hot cocoa cup(the ink leaked into the hot cocoa btw) and chatted whilst listening to crappy radio music. A great time.

HEYYYYYYYYY! It's almost Christmas and I really cant believe it. I'm ready to eat and eat and watch A Christmas Story about a hundred times on TBS and open presents and all that jazz. It'll be ______. So yeah tomorrow I'll go to my aunts first and then to my grandmas for dinner. I like it because I get to see my cousins who are all in their 20s so holidays are about the only time we see each other. That and I love the food, ohhhhh yeah!

2 comments:

Sean S. said...

Oh and ps- Me too;) Merry Xmas!

YourOwnCosette said...

Are you PS- Me too-ing your own blog? Or are you saying that to me?

And say hi to John for me, and eat lots of food.