Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Long bearded pirates have all the fun(loads of it)

Hi. It's the end of 2008. Does it feel like it to you? It has been quite the year and normally I don't really reflect on the passing year but now I am so unless you have something better to do(which if you did, you'd be reading something else already) enjoy the following.

I've done quite a bit, met some new people and actually grown quite a bit. My Nana passed away about this time a year ago and it feels like it was longer than that, years and years ago even. And then other things feel like hey happened yesterday, like when I got my licence and was given the freedom that only a car can bring. I've been on vacations and to appointments and it just all kind of melts down to one floating blob I guess..there's no real way to describe it. I've had good times like going to Vermont and becoming closer with some good friends. I try and focus on that. And I hope these changes continue, my maturity as a person and my ability to really grasp reality and what I have to do. And this will just continue into the next melty floating blob that will soon be 2009. I don't really know what to expect for this next section of time approaching but I'm being more optimistic than I have been in previous years. Things will hopefully look better for our world(lame I know..get over it). I don't know what will happen and neither does anyone reading this but that's okay because mystery is exciting. That's why I read Mary Higgins Clark(she's awesome hehe).

Anywho I hope you guys have had a good year and I hope the next one is better. Adios 2008, and Welcome 2009, I'm Sean, it's nice to meet you and I hope we work well together. See ya next year!

3 comments:

YourOwnCosette said...

1- LOL at Mary Higgins Clark

2- You have been changing/ growing up. I'm glad that we are becoming better friends. Let's be bffls

YourOwnCosette said...

1- I called you to see if you wanted to go sledding with me and my family, but you missed it..(you could come tmrw?).

2- Yet ANOTHER person said we were a cute couple today...maybe they're trying to tell us something.

3- Im a little offended that you dont answer the phone when I call..I think u hate me V_V

YourOwnCosette said...

Lol is this you telling me that you think we make a cute couple?

And call me when you wake yourself up so we can go sledding!