Monday, December 1, 2008

And so I'm offering this simple phrase...

It's December 1st and that means Christmas music! I can't get enough of Nat King Cole and Bing Crosby and their Christmas awesomeness. I'm already in the mood for sledding and Christmas trees and all that other jazz that accompanies the Xmas spirit.

And apparently we (the U.S.) has been in a recession since 2007, WTF! Why couldn't they have just told us earlier? But I'm not really surprised. Well as long as gas prices continue to stay low and I don't lose money I'm happy, kinda.

I have more energy tonight than usual but it's too dark to do anything active. I hope this new found boost lasts because I've been a little tired lately. Sorry, I know that's boring but I'm bored so this is what I've got for now. Colin still sucks.

Well I'm going to go listen to more Jingle Bell Rock and eat.

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

lol I love holiday music!