Thursday, January 1, 2009

All is quiet on New Year's Day

Welcome to 2009 and Happy New Years! This looks to be a promising 12 months ahead. School is going well and I don't feel too overwhelmed yet, but that will change. I feel like this will be the year that the honor roll will continue to have my name on it and that is uplifting, inspiring for me to work harder. Way to be public school. Also, I plan to be more social this run around. In the beginning of 2008, it was just me with my mediocre life, no job, slumming grades, and no licence. Things weren't all bad but they could have been better. And they did get better and it seems to be a continuous pattern of good things. Now I realize I may have jinxed myself but who knows, we'll see. I have high hopes for 2009. My resolution has already been put into action and hopefully things continue to be, well, good.

Tomorrow's forecast: More fucking snow! Yup, your eyes haven't failed you..yet, more snow. Unfortunately this puts a wrinkle in my plans with Tara but we can improvise, maybe sledding or something wintry. So yeah, things seem to be doing well so far, cross those fingers. See ya and try not to freeze in this Arctic weather we've been having. See ya later!

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

lol dont jinx it, the snow hasn't started yet!

And yeah..hi!