Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here come the jesters, 1,2,3

First off, I regret to inform all AP Walkers that I, your beloved coach for 3 years, has been moved to period 5 gym next semester and will no longer be in AP Walking with you. I know you'll all miss my amazing duos with Peter and just having the best AP Walking coach ever be with you. I will be naming my replacement soon, so be the slackeriest you can be if you want the job. You can send your complaints to Mr. Douche Callan in his office, for being a douche, and if you want your coach back, you should do so.

I Hate that guy, he's a tool.

Moving on...

Sunday night and Monday I had to play extreme catch up on my AP Bio essays, which still aren't all done. I found out also that we have a fucking test on Friday and we haven't even finished going over the material, thanks Keegs. So I guess I have a lot of studying to do this week. I have that plus most of the other classes I take need studying. Like in algebra where we haven't even gone over 2 weeks worth of stuff that has to be on our exam. And we still have to learn it and take a quiz on it. Damn. I have no idea what the hell we're doing in Spanish and I really don't care, but I have to study anyway. More damn. Plus, I have to study all the crap in bio we've learned since the beginning of this quarter. Triple damn.

But then I get to go to Disney after the exam which should be nice. I want to be warm without standing next to a fire for a few days. I need to leave Branford for a little while. But I'll return to Tara and all the others that will surly be counting the moments until I return... unless I become a Disney employee and move there for good.

Nah, I'm kidding. I get sick of the heat after a while. I start to miss all the snow and cold and stuff. But I'm glad to be going. It will also give me a chance to spend some time with my cousin, who only lives 2 minutes away and goes to my school, is never around to see. So good times ahead.

Dinner awaits. See ya!

3 comments:

YourOwnCosette said...

Noooooo...AP walking is ruined for me.

YourOwnCosette said...

Okay, here you go, as promised. Dont make fun of me.

http://www.xanga.com/Deaf_Screams

Colin said...

OMFG, I totally remember your xanga...and then I made one and we had emo xanga poetry off's, lol.