Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meet you any time you want, in our Greek diner

Here are some random facts about myself. Enjoy!
Rules: Once you read this, you are supposed to write a post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I like wearing long socks
2. The music of Cher isn't all that bad in my eyes
3. Maple syrup is my favorite dressing
4. I like being barefoot and rugged in the woods. I'm Survivorman's inspiration:)
5. I want to be able to pull off wearing a bandanna on my head
6. Snow is getting old to me, I want to go swimming
7. Bananas trigger a food-nut allergy in me, my tongue gets itchy
8. I have a constant play list of songs running through my head
9. I'm eating bacon
10. I'm corny
11. I read my horoscope a lot and it's usually accurate
12. If I could, I would have my own concert and invite R.E.M., Pearl Jam, America, and maybe your mom
13. I like it when my towels are starchy
14. I prefer soft toilet paper
15. I would like to be a high school English teacher but judging from the way my essays are usually crap(not my opinion), I might teach math to insects
16. Hiking is fun even though it requires energy
17. Chinese and Indian food gives me the runs but it's so good I eat it any way
18. I take out garbage for old people and sometimes get paid in cupcakes
19. I'm non-confrontational
20. I want to live at in the cottage my family owns in Maine
21. Solitude is good stuff
22. I would like to go to Dublin to visit my family there, and to get smashed at a pub haha
23. I say I'm an independent in politics but lean severely to the liberal side, oh well
24. I like TV
25. I'm sarcastic and snarky, but it works.

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

Muahaha you had to post thisss..and you'd totally be able to pull off the bandana thing, as long as you were wearing flannel..Id probably marry you.