Friday, January 23, 2009

There's the progress we have found, A way to talk around the problem

I hate tests. I'm tired of studying. It's been increasingly hard to concentrate and the last thing I feel like doing is reviewing past failed tests and fixing the errors on them. I'm going to the boat show tomorrow which should be a good time, a good distraction, and maybe I can pick out a new yacht for my ever growing make believe fleet of finely crafted vessels. Maybe I'll do that.

My brain hurts. Are there cures for brain hurtage? I dunno but I'd like it to stop. Here's some creative writing that I've been working on. I know it's crap but it's my crap.

"Dizzy doesn't begin to say it. Merry-go-rounds are less nauseating than this whirling weirdness. If the clock doesn't move faster, sooner, brains will melt and hair will be lost.
It's time for my feeding. Down the hatchet, barely. Brain's still melty.
Open the tome of earthly growth, of unwanted knowledge. Minutes pass like years as the pen that scribes begins to lose interest, the hand that holds it has lost the will to go on.
Variety would be nice, if it were nice back.
The normal is weird, green eyes look helpless but merciful. Twas needed though.
If it made sense, an understanding, it would help reform the melted, the dizzy.
But no, no line has been thrown, no friendly smile of relief has been passed on.
This town has seen it, they saw it, have I? You?
Recollection fogs, fades, but it's known, there, it's present
Remembered Fondly.
Maybe the dizzy will leave, the merry-go-round halt, music stops playing, and clarity will be substituted. Maybe."

Well that's what I do when I don't feel like studying. Probably should stick to studying haha but you know. I cant think of a title for this post yet but when I do, it may not be creative or relevant, but it'll be there. I hope sleep will meet me tonight, that would be good. I enjoy its companionship. I'm off to study until an eye falls out or I go bald or grey from the stress. Yeah. Goodnight.

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

I'm sorry you are so stressed out, part of it is probably my fault. I really hated to drop this all on you, especially with midterms and such going on. I feel really guilty. I hope that after this, you aren't all bitter and stop liking me. I hope that we can just move on and let our love blossom more.

<3 Tara