Wednesday, January 7, 2009

See the monkey do the monkey pay the monkey back

Yesterday was loads like I assumed it would be. Besides school being suckish, I got Tara from the middle school and we saw Bedtime Stories. Yes, matinee. But wit was cool because we were the only people in the theater. The movie was funny and Tara and I had loads being..well..us, you know. It was a grand time all around.

Today was boring, uneventful, and lazy..also known as bizzaro day. I awoke to the monotone voice of our superintendent saying that school would not be in session today. Did I care that there was no snow? No. All I cared about was that I could return to my slumber for a few (5 or 6) hours. I woke up at 12:30 ish and found a message from Tara who apparently doesn't like sleeping as late as I and she want to see..and who could blame her(haha). I would have if I wasn't obligated to help the elderly and whiny Stony Creekers find their Clive Cussler and Danielle Steel novels, so I couldnt hang out today. So I went to work and got some more free books and made some money. Nice.

Tomorrow I get to visit the evil library, the competition, Blackstone. I have to pick up some books for the better library then go to town hall pick up my moolah. And then I'll probably go home and write some AP Bio essays which will inevitable eat my soul. Until the next time I have stuff to write about, see ya.

PS- Tara, I lost my cellular devise and that's why I didn't call you but I'm online now (8:50) so if you're reading this and it's not after 10:30, go online and we'll chat Bye:)

2 comments:

YourOwnCosette said...

Awww, I missed it..I hope you had fun talking to girl from elementary school and whatever other lousy losers you have on your aim buddylist besides moi.

Lol jk, wtf no cell phone? How shall I survive? This is a travesty!

i lessthanthree you!

Colin said...

Yeah, I'm glad I did too. I just got off the phone with Tara, and we talked, and we worked some stuff out. I felt disjointed and out of place, and now I don't as much. I told her, it's gonna take some getting used to, but I will get used to it. I'm glad you guys are going out!

Now I just need a girlfriend, lol.