Friday, January 2, 2009

You got a way to set my senses reelin'

Hello all. How has this new year been going for you so far? For me, it's been great. It didn't snow today which meant that my plans with Tara weren't messed with. We went to the Book Barn and I got more Michael Crichton and some Tennessee Williams. Then we headed to the outside Book Barn and got $8 for some of my mom's old books and we walked around there for a bit before we realized we were late for the movie. Benjamin Button was another depressing movie but it was good although lengthy. We couldn't let the fun end there so we went to the diner and ate and discussed Brad Pitt and the fact that he's pure evil; that and that we should see happier movies together. I for one had loads. :)

I also realized that I have a lot of work to do this weekend. Damn. But I'm also going to go work at the library and make some needed moolah. Any who that's about it. Oh and I hope you enjoy the daily picture on the side of the blog...I wanted to punch it up a little. Oh and I want to give a shout out to Jeff, who ever you are. See ya!

PS- I finally got that sneeze out!

5 comments:

YourOwnCosette said...

lol I can't believe you actually did that shout out!

And yay for that sneeze, now you dont have to talk all funny anymore.

I had lots of fun last night, being all couple-y, lol.

We should do it again.

<3

YourOwnCosette said...

so...i changed my relationship status on fbook

YourOwnCosette said...

ITS NOT A CULT..and the goat sacrificing went splendidly..jk!lmao

Actually it was nice, but the whole way home Mom R and Alexa were ranting about all of the boys who "most definately hand a thing" for me.Apparently there were 4. lol. Uh oh, competition..lmao just kidding, no competition at all.

YourOwnCosette said...

AND you are wayy jealous that Elizabethtown is better than any movie you've ever seen, and are terribly bitter about it. Here's a tissue, cry about it *hands you a box of tissues* lol jk

YourOwnCosette said...

Where's the promised ode? I've been had!