Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who wants to be right as rain, it's better when you're wrong

So I have had a nice few days. Friday I picked Tara up from the middle school where she was meeting with snot nosed middle school kids about being culturally diverse, which I bet they are not. She came over to my house and we watched Tropic Thunder, which was f-in hilarious. It was gross and stupid, but funny never the less. Then I wanted pancakes so Tara and I went to the Twin Pines diner. We saw some creepy people there but it was all good. We went to Walmart after (I know, classy date, right?) and picked up some movies and went back to her house and watched Superbad, another ridiculously funny movie. We had loads.

Saturday I decided to not do anything, knowing full well that I had 8 bio essays to write. I slept in until 12 or 1 (I cant remember) and then I went to my aunts house for a bit and played the Wii. Good times.

So today I went to watch Tara jump into Arctic waters (not really) to raise money for kids with cancer. Let me just say that after watching that, it was confirmed that I will never be partaking in that event, ever. The water and air were sooooo cold. But good for you, Tara, you're braver than myself and perhaps most of the readers of my blog. I followed her back to her house where she attempted to bring her core temperature back up into the 90s and we watched Juno and had more _______. All around fun weekend. Coincidentally, I only got 3 essays done for bio and I couldn't care less. I feel like I'm turning into more of a slacker than I have been. Maybe it's just that bio is boring and it's not something I plan on pursuing so why should I get the essays done on time. Keegs wont care that much..we tight.

Well I'm off to bed. Got a headache. Oh well, see ya later.

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

lol thats right, it was a classy date, so shush..I wonder if you ever got Katie her smoothie, lol.
<3