Monday, January 5, 2009

Shiny Happy People

Yes, I am a somewhat shiny, happy person(thank you R.E.M.). My evil plans have worked and I have convinced Tara that going out with me is a good thing. Now I will take over her brain and she will be my pie baking slave. BRUHAHAHA!

Sorry, I know it may seem like I'm on crack. But really it's my over active 10 year old imagination that gets to me plus my lame sense of humor. Oh well. Read on readers, if you think you can handle it.

WARNING! Mushy sappyness ahead!: An ode to Tara.

Nah I'm kidding, or am I? But really, I'm very happy and I hope she is too. It feels like it has taken us a while to get where we are but now that it's happening, it's hard to believe. But I'm the lucky one. She really has put a big grin on my face and has made 2009 and beyond very promising and special for me. Good stuff. So Tara, here's the ode I promised. I hope it was to your liking.

In other news, I realized that I really need to stop procrastinating and that I need to do my work on time or else I may throw all of my books out of he window and then go dance around them whilst I begin chanting in jibberish. Crazy? Maybe, but after the past few days of playing catch up with all of the work I procrastinated on, I'm bushed. So maybe that should have been my resolution. Is it to late to add to it? Oh well I am any way.

It's supposed to snow on Wednesday night so pray for a delay on Thursday. You know what to do, put a spoon and a nickle under your pillow and put your jammies on inside out. If enough people partake in this crazy ritual, it works. I've seen it happen before. So DO IT!

Well I'm off to bed. I'm tired and happy. Good combo. Night!

PS- Here is one of the lamest music videos ever..but I love them anyway!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkHM8xG6i8o

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

lol I wasn't aware that I was apart of your evil plan...and you dont have to take over my brain, ill gladly make you pie.

<3