Monday, October 20, 2008

Bikini Bottom we love you!

Another productive day watching Spongebob. The weekend seemed to pass by way too fast. I had PSATS on Sat. morning and hen I went to the movies and dinner with my friends, which was loads of fun. I spent all day Sunday working on AP Bio and I still hadn't finished so I came in late this morning so that I could finish, only to find out that 6 kids we only in class, the rest on a field trip, so I was pretty pissed, but what ever.

I really am enjoying the weather. I love having to bundle up and walk though the crunchy leaves and smell the crisp air. Good times.

Busy week ahead. Lots of studying, essay writing, and Oreo consuming awaits me.

AP Walking tomorrow so be ready for some intense track walking. Colin sucks.

I'm going to go eat dinner, which has a strange but enticing aroma to it. Smell ya later.

No comments: