Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursdays connected to...

Today was a full day for me. Colin sucks. I had 2 tests in a row, one easy ish and the other long and tortuous. But I think I did well on both. Also today is my moms bday and I still don't know what to get her(oops) but she says she doesn't wan any gifts.

Which brings me to my next point. Who the hell wouldn't want free gifts?! I mean really, there is nothing more exciting than getting a good present for just being old.

I know I'm a little late to mention this but one of the great humanitarian, actor, food sellers is gone, Paul Newman. I really think he accomplished a lot in his lifetime and his inspiration gestures will be around for a long time.

Also, I was reading Walden while waiting for the dentist today, we have to for English 11 Honors. When I started it I though this guy needs to shut up because he whines too much. But today I was reading the chapter on solitude and I actually enjoyed it. I have to say he was one perceptive man who said what a lot of us today think about the world. So I officially retract my hating Walden statement and substitute my fresh, new, dentist waiting room induced opinion.

Yay Friday!! Well needed day for me I don't know about the rest of you. This has been a long week and hopefully the weekend will bring more good with it. See ya around!

2 comments:

Colin said...

...

Did you just say you actually liked WALDEN?!


Please let me kill you. Please. No one will care, I promise. Please?

YourOwnCosette said...

I love Walden...yes, be awesome, ignore Colin.