Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just another blog

Today in AP Walking, yes you heard right, AP Walking, we didnt walk. I know what you're thinking but really if you arent familiar with the class the goal is to exert as little energy and effort as possible. I found out that I can do a significant number of crunches, oh boy.

Also in Colin news, he sucks.

Moving on, for the first time in AP Bio I got a 10/10 on my essay. You might be saying to yourself "Self, thats not impressive." For me it was so there.

I've been thinking about my future in education(not janitorial school, Colin). So far I know that I want to go to a school in the Northeast, preferable Mass. of Vermont, but Rhode Island is also on my mind (not Carolina, James Taylor). This has just added a little more to my already overwhelming thought process(scary to think about) but right now it seems to be the most facinating. But I am trying to make time for just doing fun things b/c the past 2-3 weekends have been devoted to studying, tv, and sleep. So this weekend I think I'm going fishing again(btw I caught 6 yesterday, in case you care) and maybe see some firends and enjoy fall, my fav. time of year.

Alright, I'm done rambling. As i write this I'm waiting in my 8th open to stay after school to study for a carp AP Bio test tomorrow, the majority of my work and lack of fun weekends. Until whenever, chao.

1 comment:

Colin said...

...You do realize it's ciao?