Wednesday, October 8, 2008

God Bless ya, you're a true Mavrick, you betcha!

I hate Sarah Palin. I just had to say that. But if she wasn't around I'd need to find someone else to make fun of, which is not hard. The debate last night was pretty informative.It strengthened my support for Barack Obama and weakened my trust and faith in John McCain. Colin, of course, still sucks. I'm really anxious to just get this damn election over with so we can all move on to something new.

The day of my emergence into this chaotic universe is vastly approaching. I sort of know what I want but I cant really seem to hone in on a big gift, which I usually can think of in a second(previous years). I'm glad it's on a Friday so I can enjoy it without school looming over my fun time.

I did a lot of crap today and I'm really ready to do nothing tomorrow(which I will fill you all in on tomorrow). Lucky you! See ya later and enjoy tomorrow, especially you, Jewish readers!

3 comments:

Colin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
YourOwnCosette said...

Oooh, Sean's birthday. I know what Im getting you!