Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The mountains win again... I think.

Thanks Blues Traveler for the title(that's what I'm listening to right now). So today was a good day. I had school, still boring. Then I went out on my boat for a little while and we shortly realized it was uber choppy out so we headed in towards the river, but it was still fun.

PSATS are approaching and I still need to sign up(this is my reminder for me and possible you). I just want to get them over with. I knew this would be a full year but damn. I kind of just want to hit pause for a minute and go for a hike (a real hike, not metaphorically). But I'm dealing with it.

Tomorrow is Wednesday, the longest and busiest day for me. I'll remind you tomorrow, don't worry.

Colin sucks.

I get to go see Jerry Seinfeld in December(my bday gift). I hope he's still funny like he used to be.

I also discovered that I want to play the harmonica. Maybe professionally, who knows. I asked for a harmonica for my bday(they're like $20) so I'm not being spoiled:)

I'm going to do a little AP Bio work, then maybe read a little. See ya 'round.

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

lol Sean, Harmonica? Thats pretty old school jailbird, if u know what I mean. Hey, we should go hiking.

And ewwwy, I have PSAT's saturday too..life will suck.