Friday, October 17, 2008

It was a graveyard smash.

Today is Friday! This week has been extremely slow for me. I had a lot of work to do and I'm still not done but oh well.

I'm going to Lake Compounce tonight for the Haunted Graveyard walk, ooooo! I hope I don't get so scared that I need a spare change of boxers haha. I want to be one of the people who chases little kids around and yelling. Is that weird? I don't care, it sounds cool to me.

Tomorrow I have PSATS at fucking at 7:30. Why so early huh? But that's OK because later on in the day myself, Tara, Jenna, Mike, and Colin(who sucks) are going to the diner and then to see the movie W. Its about time someone made a movie about that dumb shit.

Anyway, I enjoyed the final debate between Obama and McCain. It strengthened my trust and faith in Obama and yet again lowered my views of McCain even more.

Well I'm off to have some frosted flakes and watch TV, see ya around.

1 comment:

Colin said...

I hate you.

And so does Tara.

True Story.