Monday, October 6, 2008

I've Got Animals on My Mind and Fall...again

On Facebook I am a member of the Stop Puppy Mills group. If you have ever been to a pet store like All Pets Club you will see the cute puppies sitting and playing and having fun. Do you know where they came from? They were born on a puppy mill, most likely on an Amish farm in Pennsylvania, crammed in small wire cages and heir mothers half dead. I know it's depressing but we really need to do something about it. The Amish community believe that they have the god given right to do what they want to animals lower than them on the food chain...but they don't! So there is my public service announcement for today.

In other news, we have Thursday off from school. I'm excited because hopefully I wont have too much work and I can enjoy the cool autumn day outside. There's just something about fall that just makes everything seem clear and right... its hard to explain.

Well for now I've run out of things to talk about and Colin sucks. I'm off to listen to the rhythmic sounds of James Taylor, that's right you heard me. Anyway I'll be back later.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Actually, most puppy mills are in the Midwest.