Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey remember that time...because I don't.

I really don't like how early it gets dark outside. I like being able to go outside until at least 6:30 without needing a flashlight. Anyways today was interesting. I found out that their was a couple of skin heads who were planning to assassinate Barack Obama as well has shoot and decapitate 88 black people. If you have seen these two you would hardly think that they were capable of conjuring and executing such a plan. Well thank god their plans were foiled and they were both apprehended. I find this news eerie because in my sociology class we are watching the movie American History X which is a movie about skins heads. It is surprising that these people are truly convinced that they are the superior race and religion. And if you haven't seen this movie yet, you should, keeping in mind that there is gratuitous violence and the film is very graphic, yet eye opening.

Saying that, I feel like a movie critic.

Also today I decided to rejoin our school newspaper, a struggling club that we as a school should support more, especially because people are always saying we need more school spirit, well here it is. I hope it works out because it sounds like fun. Colin sucks

I am trying to get my costume together but I can find suspenders anywhere, any suggestions?

Well I going to go work on another set of AP Bio test corrections, yay. See ya.

No comments: