Friday, October 10, 2008

Funky Sweaters and Vice Principals

Today I was Bill Cosby. I was Bill Cosby as on of our vice principals and I moved around and wore crazy sweaters to match my mood. This, of course, is why I never can get any work done. But at least I had fun.

I took a half day today. I wouldn't have come in at all but I was supposed to take a test, which senora crazy forgot about. Then I was to give a presentation, but we ran out of time. So I was really pissed. But rather than sulk in my misery, I went to KFC and got a sadness bowl(Patton Oswald) then went home, ate it and watched TV. Good times.

I should be working on some AP Bio work but I'm too tired from doing nothing and I want to wallow some more, I don't know why but I just do. I need to level my moods a little more(I'm not crazy). I think I need sleep, fun, and good food, which I haven't gotten 2/3 of lately. Well I'm going to dream of crazy black comedians and vice principals in crazy outfits... and maybe more KFC. Colin sucks. Good night y'all

No comments: