Saturday, October 25, 2008

Come out come out, no use in hiding.

I've been listening to Dave Mathews lately because I really like his thought provoking lyrics, even though his tour bus dumped their sewage on a boat of tourists and that listening to him makes me feel like another pretencious hippy. Good stuff though. It has been a few days since I've blogged(new verb) and there are two reasons for this; I've been studying all week and I've really done nothing else noteworthy. But that's okay. Today was exceptionally boring. I slept late, watched tv and went to McDonald's(oh yeah!) and then went back to more tv. I watched about 5 episodes of House and then other crap. I kind of needed a day like today even though I have an entire essay about Thoreau that is way overdue and I have about 10 books I could be reading, but what the hell.

I have to work tomorrow at the library, helping old people find the large print mystery section and showing hobos where the bathrooms are. Oh and I get to but out 50 chairs for a lecture that about 10 people will actually go to. But then I can come home to write that essay, yay.

Colin sucks.

I also have concluded that November 4th is taking too long to come and go, it just needs to happen already. We as a nation need to officially declare Barack Obama our next president so we can all move forward into some real progress as a country.

Well all that political blah has made me want to watch more House, so I will. See ya around

1 comment:

YourOwnCosette said...

lol I loves Dave Matthews! When we go hiking we need to bring a boom box and blast it so we can be ultra hippies.