Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Open Wide...

Today is dentist day. DAMN! I've been keeping up with the maintenance I just hate sitting there for so long and when they rip at my gums I'm like WTF who taught you how to do this?!

Moving on, I found out I'm not failing any classes, I am actually doing well. The lowest is a C+ in AP Biology and considering I thought I would fail, I'm pleased. I hope I can do better in Algebra 2, not my strong point but I'm working on it...sort of. So I hope this keeps up and keeps me out of depression. Yay!

We had to run the fucking mile in AP Walking(gym for awesome slackers). I think with the combo of my severe allergies and the frigid weather my lungs might just dwindle to little nothings. Oh well. Colin sucks.

I want to thank you, the readers, because I never really thought of myself as a blogger and at first this was just to piss of Colin. But now I'm really enjoying it. So thanks. I'm off to see Dr. Ricco, dentist of the stars..well really just old people, and me. So see ya around.

1 comment:

CMM1215 said...

How'd you do on the mile? I'm actually pretty happy with my results (for once).

And what's up with Algebra 2? Anything in particular tripping you up?